Last year in September, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Huami launched its Amazefit Verge smartwatch in Chine which later on launched globally including India. This is one of the most affordable smartwatches which comes with amazing features in it. Previously, this smartwatch comes with the company’s own Xiao AI assistant, but today a new update for Amazefit Verge released today which enables Amazon’s Alexa support in this gadget.
Due to the integration of a powerful Amazon’s Alexa AI, this smartwatch will get several handy features which makes this watch more useful than ever. Here’s an example of what you can do with this smartwatch after the integration of Alexa support:
- Flash Briefing – Set up and add favorite topics to personalize your daily news and content “Flash Briefing”
- Sports Update – Set up favorite sports leagues (NBA/NFL) and ask the watch for the latest scores
- Calendar – Link with Google, Microsoft, Apple, Exchange calendars. Users can ask Alexa on their Verge smartwatch what’s on their calendar for the day
- Alarm – Set a reminder or wake-up alarm
- To-do list – Manage your schedule and to-do list
- Q&A – With Alexa built-in get answers to common questions throughout the day
- Translation – Get translation help in more than 50 languages, including Chinese, English, Spanish, Japanese and more.
Apart from the addition of Alexa support to this smartwatch, the calling capabilities of this watch also furnished a lot. Prior to this update, only Android users were able to make and receive a call using this Amazefit Verge. But after this update, this functionality will also be available for iOS devices.
For the latest tech news and updates Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.