Last Updated: January 16, 2023, 11:46 IST
Don’t We all just desire to be beautiful and fit? And therefore, we must take proper and good care of our diet and pay special attention to fitness. Women, especially after turning 30, should take proper care of their health so that they look younger. But don’t worry, if you are in your 30s, we have some golden rules that will help you to stay fit and healthy for a long time.
1. Do strength training: As we enter our 30s, the ability to tone our muscles and build strength declines. So, it is better to take strength training and do cardio workouts to stay in shape.
2. Make changes in the workout: In the 30s, if you do the same exercise daily, it won’t give you much strength. Therefore, you should try different workouts and change your routine every month.
3. Post-workout diet: Keep a check on your post-workout diet. After a workout, you need a good diet containing protein and carbs to keep your muscles strong and energetic.
4. Drink plenty of water: It is very important to drink plenty of water. Lack of water can cause premature ageing, slowed metabolism, and a variety of other health issues. Drink more and more water to reduce the effects of ageing.
5. Keep changing your running shoes: If you do regular workouts or run, you should change your running shoes every six months. This will save you from a variety of stressors while running.
6. Do yoga: Maintaining flexibility in the body, calming the mind, managing stress, etc. reduces the ageing process. And for that, practice yoga or meditation regularly.
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News here