Fans are blasting out of excitement for the incoming game Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise and Sega just want to escalate it more as just recently yesterday, they released the demo for Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise from Ryu Ga Gotoku studios as they have promised.
This demo will give you a short experience of the action and adventurous part of the game featuring the opening Boss fight (with Shin), and a segment were you will rebuild a buggy owned by Kenshiro, and a short tour from the City of Eden. If you will feel that it isn’t enough, don’t worry, the real game adventure is just a month away from you.
One thing that is great about this is that all of the players that will download this teaser will be given a cool PS4 theme, and will be available on its launch day, October 2 2018. The demo will require 8.7 GB of memory space from your hard drive. There is also a good news for those who want to purchase a physical copy of the demo, as they will have two deathcry decals found from the case that they can plaster anywhere they wanted to.
The developer of this game, Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios, has been teasing a new IP that may lead us into a new excitement. Even though it is just a month away from us, we can still expect some unforeseen surprises from the game developers. Who might know, they can blast another teaser, on extending it for a longer period of time just to satisfy the ‘hungry gamers’. Everything else is possible, just stay in touch as TechnoCodex will bring you the latest and most exclusive updates about this game.
Here’s a list of key features for the game, per the press release:
- Become the Fist of the North Star– Explore an alternate version of the Fist of the North Star canon; take control of Kenshiro as he searches for his lost love Yuria in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. For anyone unfamiliar with the original story, Lost Paradise can be enjoyed as a completely standalone experience.
- “You Are Already Dead” or “Omae wa Mou Shindeiru?” Why Not Both?– Lost Paradise features English / Japanese dual-track audio, so you can ‘ATATATA!’ in the language of your choosing.
- Master the Hokuto Shinken Style– Kenshiro’s ultimate assassination techniques, the Hokuto Shinken, are at your disposal in battle. After building up the Seven Star gauge, you can demolish enemies from the inside out with dozens of brutal and iconic Hokuto Shinken techniques, faithfully recreated from the original manga. More lethal techniques will be available as you progress through the story and battles. Keep your fists up!
- Explore a Lost Paradise and the Wasteland Surrounding It– Even Kenshiro needs the occasional break from beating up thugs. Luckily, even in the dilapidated city of Eden, there’s no shortage of engaging side missions and minigames to take part in. Use the power of Hokuto Shinken to prepare drinks at a bar, manage a struggling nightclub, customize a buggy and race through the barren desert, play retro games at the arcade or your hideout, including the original Fist of the North Star game, and more! Tired of the city? Head out into the wasteland in your buggy to collect materials and complete side missions, but be careful of hidden dangers lurking beyond the dunes!
- Extra Carnage– Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise features everything available in the original Japanese version, plus extra carnage for the localized version! For the first time, witness the full effects of Kenshiro’s brutal Hokuto Shinken on the lowlifes and thugs of the post-apocalyptic wastes.
For latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.