Forgot your Android lock screen password or pattern lock and now it’s asking you to enter Google account credentials which you don’t know? Now, what can you do? How can you bypass this Android lock screen? No worries from now. We are going to tell you how you can bypass Android lock screen without Google account.
We usually set a pattern/password lock on our Android devices so that any unauthorized person can not access our essential files and over our privacy. But what happens next when you forget your password or pattern lock accidentally? In this case, your Android device will not allow you too to access those files or to that smartphone. Sometimes, our android device gets stuck at FRP lock. To bypass this FRP lock you need to download FRP Bypass Tool.
Android developers considered this case and gave an option to users put their Google account credentials so that they can unlock their Android smartphone and reset the password again. But if you forgot password/pattern lock and Google account details both, then you can not get access back to your device.
But we have found an easy way so that you can quickly unlock Android screen lock without entering Google account. Now let’s talk about the tool which we are going to use bypass lock screen.
PhoneRescue For Android
This is the tool which you can use to bypass Google Account lock. It is the most reliable and most comfortable tool to bypass the Android lock screen in a professional way. It is the number 1 tool for Android to bypass Android lock screen because it has unlocked millions of Android lock screen without a Google account.
Features of PhoneRescue
Easy To Use: This tool helps you unlocking your Android lock screen in a very easy as its a one simple click tool. You just need to do a simple click, and it will do rest until you regain full access to your phone.
Keeps Your Data Safe: Other ways and apps can unlock your device, but sometimes they erase your data. This tool does not access, erase your data. You will get all your data safe when you have unlocked your device.
More Than Lock Screen Removal: You can’t just remove the Android lock screen. You can also recover up to 24 types of Android data, including photos, messages, contacts, apps, call logs, music, etc.
Steps To Bypass Android Lock Screen Without Google Account
Before using the PhoneRescue tool, make sure your Android device is rooted. Also, When you connect the Android device to a Windows computer first time, then it will install USB Driver for your Android phone automatically.
- First of all, download PhoneRescue tool for your android. You can download it from below download button.
- When the downloading is finished, install it on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Now open this tool and connect your Android device to the computer via USB cable.
- Here, you will see a lock screen removal button on the upper left corner. Click on it to proceed.
- Now it will try to recognize your Android device. When it recognizes your Android device, then click on Start Unlock button.
- It will start the process to remove the Android lock screen.
- When the removal process is finished, your Android lock screen lock will be removed, and your Android device will restart automatically.
- Voila, you have successfully unlocked your Android lock screen without entering Google account.
- Now you can set another password and add another new Google account in your device’s settings
So, this was our step by step guide to unlock Android lock screen most easily. There are lots of ways are available on the internet to bypass the Android lock screen but either they need in-depth technical knowledge or you might lose your Android’s data by those methods. But you can quickly unlock Android lock screen without Google account if you use PhoneRescue tool.
For latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.