Speculations of launching Intel 9th-gen processors core chips would turn true according to PC Builders Club which suggests that the launch may come by next month; it will be an 8th-gen refresh with Coffee Lake-S architecture instead of a brand new design.
After loads of rumors about next Intel Core chips which might possess mighty overclock speed of 5.5GHz which might be a successor of eighth gen Coffee Lake core although the PC Builders Club website is credibility is doubted when it comes to news of tech world before official announcements.
The new chip would range from quad-core, four thread Core i3 chips to eight core, 16 thread Core i9 CPUs. It the company would follow recent trend it would launch Core i3, i5, i7 and i9 processor with Quad–Core, Hexa-Core or Octa-Core set up according to the processor.
The recently launched limited edition Intel i7-8086K which is the first Quad-Core chipset from Intel with a clock speed of 5.0GHz was a good addition to the kitty and with the expected new gen chip Intel is targeting to provide something better as compared with 2nd-Gen Ryzen chipsets from AMD which clocks lower speed bur can offer 32 cores and 64 hyper-threads while Intel offers 8 cores and 32 hyper-threads at top in its line.
Here is a speculated list of 9th Gen Intel processors –
- Core i9-9900K: 8-cores and 16-threads
- Core i7-9700K: 6-cores and 12-threads, clocked at 3.9GHz to 4.9GHz
- Core i5-9600K: 6-cores and 6-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz to 4.5GHz
- Core i5-9600K: 6-cores, 6-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz to 4.5GHz
- Core i5-9600: 6-cores, 6-threads, clocked at 3.1GHz to 4.5GHz
- Core i5-9500: 6-cores, 6-threads, clocked at 3.0GHz to 4.3GHz
- Core i5-9400: 6-cores, 6-threads, clocked at 2.9GHz to 4.1GHz
- Core i5-9400T: 6-cores, 6-threads, clocked at 1.8GHz to 3.4GHz
- Core i3-9100: 4-cores, 4-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz
- Core i3-9000: 4-cores, 4-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz
Till date the Core i9-9900K which is at the top of the line boasting eight-cores and 16 threads is likely to be company’s first ever octa-core CPU for mainstream use which should offer a massive power and efficient.
The German site if to be believed, company would announce the launch of top-of-the-line 9th gen Core CPUs on August 1 yet the company is scheduled to launch the most powerful of the CPUs it would be expensive. Stay tuned with TechnoCodex for more updates.
For latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.