In early 2019, Intel has launched various 9th generation CPUs which have overpowered the market. Recently, they have also notified everyone about the coming of 10mm Icelake CPUs this year. However, most of these next-generation CPUs are quite costly to buy which are harder to afford for a middle-class person. And so to satisfy everyone, Intel is all set to launch refreshed CPU from the Pentium Series.
In the upcoming months, Intel will be launching a new Pentium Gold CPUs which will be having the same properties but will have a higher clock speed along with hyperthreading. As from the sources, Intel will launch 4 new CPUs from the Pentium Gold series and 3 from the Celeron series. One of the top of the series is Intel Pentium Gold G5600F with dual-cores and four-threads which has the clock-speed of 3.9GHz and a TDP of 65W.
Here are other processors in the lineup which will be launching in 2019.
- Pentium G5420 with two cores, four threads and a clock speed of 3.8 GHz,
- Pentium G5600T with two cores, four threads and a clock speed of 3.3 GHz,
- Pentium G5420T with two cores, four threads and a clock speed of 3.2 GHz,
- Celeron G4950 with two cores, two threads and a clock speed of 3.3 GHz
- Celeron G4930 with two cores, two threads and a clock speed of 3.2 GHz
- Celeron G4930T with two cores, two threads and a clock speed of 3.0 GHz
However, these CPUs will not an integrated GPU as same as of other CPUs from the Pentium and Celeron series. Also, there is no word when these CPUs will be available for the sale, but most probably these CPUs will be launching in the upcoming months.
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.