As a part of Year of Legendary Pokemon event, Pokemon players are offered Legendary Pokemon Kyogre and Groudon for Pokemon Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Moon players of Hoenn region. Under the event, for every month of 2018, a set of Legendary Pokemon would be on offer in the game. Players could grab their code for claiming Legendary Pokemon Kyogre and Groudon.
The Legendary Pokemon Kyogre and Groudon for Pokemon Sun and Moon would be distributed for 3DS systems via GAME from August 3 till August 26 in Europe while in the US, players have to visit GameStop store to grab the code.
The two Pokemon Kyogre and Groudon offered belong to weather trio from the third generation of Pokemon.
The next in the series for the month of September it is Latios & Latias, for October Reshiram & Zekrom would be on offer and in the month of November company would offer Ho-Oh & Lugia.
How to get Kyogre and Groudon for Pokemon Sun and Moon, well here are simple steps to be followed
- Open your Pokemon Sun and Moon or Ultra Sun and Moon game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
- Select Receive Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, then Yes again to connect to the internet.
- Enter your code.
- Watch as you receive your Pokémon.
- Resume the game, make sure you have an empty space in your party, and speak to the delivery person in any Pokemon Center to receive your Pokemon.
That’s it. Don’t forget to save your game. And stay tune with TechnoCodex for more updates.
For latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.