The tech-giant Apple Today has released a new update for the macOS users. The new macOS Mojave 10.14.4 update is now released officially for the Mac users. Being a new update, it brings a variety of innovative features for the users. It’s the fourth update of the original macOS Mojave since its official release. The update comes with a lot of improvements to its UI.
Apple had released the first update of macOS Mojave in last year’s September month. The Operating System has now received its fourth update with all the minor bugs fixed.
Since the update is now official, users of the macOS are allowed to download and update their existing macOS system. To download and update this Operating system, users need to go to the Software Update section and check for the update from there. The update will show up and they can click the Download button to start downloading it on a respective Mac system.
Just go to the System Preferences section and click the Software Update option. This update is available for free on the compatible Mac systems.
What’s new in the macOS Mojave 10.4.4 update?
The giant has recently announced its new Apple News+ Subscription service. The update has added the integration of this News+ service to the Mac systems. This section allows the users to sign up for unlimited news from the world’s best and most recognized publishers. For premium services, users can opt for the Premium Plan by paying $9.99 per month.
Apart from this, the update also brings Autofill feature to the Safari browser. This feature works with the use of Touch ID. If your Mac system features a touch ID, then you will be able to make use of this feature after upgrading your system.
What’s exciting here is the update brings Automatic Dark Mode support for the Safari browser. When you enable the Dark Mode feature on the Mojave, the system will automatically switch to Dark Mode on the websites which support it. You don’t need to enable this feature manually, the system will itself switch the mode to Dark Mode.
Check out the full release notes of this latest macOS Mojave 10.4.4 update now:
The macOS Mojave 10.14.4 update adds support for Apple News+, includes bug fixes and improvements, improves the stability and reliability of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
– Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends to the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers
– Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you
– Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline
– Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French
– Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian Magazines.
– Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes
– Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password Autofill
– Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website
– Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded
– Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default
– Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to find new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music
– Adds support for new AirPods (2nd Generation)
– Supports Air Quality index in Maps for US, UK, and India
– Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages
– Supports real-time text (RTT for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac
– Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor
– Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand
– Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini models introduced in 2018
– Corrects the default screen brightness for MacBook Air (Fall 2018)
– Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to a Mac mini (2018)
– Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave
– Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts
– Fixes an issue where AOL passwords may be frequently requested in Mail
For the latest tech news and updates Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.