OnePlus 5 Launched in India, Price Starts at Rs. 32,999: Launch Offers, Release Date, and More
Two days after global launch, OnePlus 5 has now officially launched in India. The new smartphone has been launched at starting price of Rs. 32,999, and will be available on Amazon India for now, and will head to the OnePlus retail channels next week. However, fans who want to get their hands on the smartphone offline can get it at the pop-up events being held in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai over the next two days.
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus 5 price in India starting from Rs. 32,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant, while 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant priced at Rs. 37,999. These OnePlus 5 prices are slightly more expensive than in the US, but cheaper than in Europe.
OnePlus 5 sale in India starts from Thursday itself, via Amazon India. The first Early Access Sale opens at 4:30pm IST for users that registered for notification. While the open sale will starts from Tuesday, June 27 at 12am IST, from Amazon India, OnePlus Store, and OnePlus Experience Stores (in Delhi and Bengaluru).
- One the purchase of any variants of OnePlus 5 between June 22 to September 30 the Vodafone users will get 10GB data per month at the price of 1GB for 5 months.
- Postpaid subscribers will get 9GB of additional data free for 5 billing cycles if they are on plans with 1GB or more data.
- Vodafone Red users wit 4G SIM will get 10GB of extra free data per month for 3 months through by logging into the MyVodafone app.
- SBI credit and debit card holders will get flat Rs. 1.500 cashback on the OnePlus 5 price.
- Company is also running exchange offer up to Rs. 1,000 valid till June 28 across all authorised retail channels.
- Kindle users who purchase the handset between June 22 and July 31 will get promotional e-book credit worth Rs. 500 when logging into the app from the smartphone
- Sign in on the Amazon Prime Video app on the phone to get Rs. 250 cashback in Amazon Pay balance.
- All OnePlus 5 users will be eligible for 12-month Accidental Damage Insurance by Servify on downloading the Kotak 811 savings account and activating it with an initial deposit of Rs. 1,000.
For detail feature and specifications OnePlus 5 click here.