Sony on Thursday has announced the launch of its latest mid-range smartphone, the Xperia XA1 Plus in India. The smartphone priced at Rs. 24,990 and will be made available starting from September 22 from all Sony Center and major retail stores in India in Black, Blue, and Gold colour options.
To recall, the smartphone was launched at the IFA 2017 in Berlin along with Xperia XZ1 and Xperia XZ1 Compac. The main highlights of the phone are 23MP rare camera with quick shutter release and Sony’s Steady Shot stabilization on board and premium buit quality. The fingerprint scanner is side-mounted for better reach.
Another highlight of the smartphone is its battery optimization “The Sony XA1 Plus is designed to ensure a long lasting performance over the smartphone’s lifetime. Stamina Mode extends the battery lifetime just when you really need it, whilst Qnovo Adaptive Charging technology and Battery Care work together to maintain the long-term health of the battery by monitoring its health and adjusting the charging current accordingly to avoid damage and maximise its lifespan” the company said in its release.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Specifications –
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display – 5.5” IPD LCD Full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 401ppi
- Processor – up to 2.3GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek 6757 Helio P20
- GPU – Mali T-880 MP2
- RAM – 4 GB
- Internal Storage – 32 GB; expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera – 23MP f/2.0, 24mm
- Camera Features – PDAF, LED flash, 1/2.3″ sensor size, HDR, panorama.
- Front Camera – 8 MP, f/2.0, 23mm, 1/4″ sensor size
- Battery – 3430mAh with Fast Charging Pump Express+ 2.0
- SIM – Dual SIM, Nano + Nano
- Connectivity – 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, proximity
- Dimensions – 155 x 75 x 8.7 mm
- Weight – 190g