If you’re here, we can assume you want a cheap electric toothbrush, as they blow away plaque and clean better than any manual toothbrush, as we’ve been told for years. Maybe you’re scouring the Prime Day deals to pick up your first one on the cheap, or maybe you need a replacement for ol’ faithful.
Either way, we’ve got a small selection of some of the best electric toothbrushes available this Amazon Prime Day, including a couple of frankly enormous discounts. For starters, save £200 on the Oral B Genius 8000 (opens in new tab), an incredible toothbrush that uses artificial intelligence to help you keep your pearly whites sparkling.
Check out the deal below:
The brush’s oscillating head and five vibration settings aren’t what makes it great. It’s the “Genius” part of the name, as the brush has been loaded with information collected by thousands of teeth-cleaners during testing. The brush will automatically recognize what kind of “brusher” you are, and help you improve.
The accompanying app can highlight how clean each individual “zone” of your mouth is getting during your two-minute brush. If you push too hard on your gums, the brush will slow so you don’t harm your gums, and flash red to indicate you should pull back. It’s genuinely one of the smartest pieces of technology you’ll find in the bathroom, and at £200 off, it’s a steal.
Not convinced? We’ve pulled a couple more of our favorites below, including a budget option without all the intelligent bells and whistles. If all this is giving you a headache and you just want something simple, the Philips Sonicare Dailyclean 3100 is the brush for you (opens in new tab).
More Amazon Prime Day UK electric toothbrush deals
More UK Amazon Prime Day deals:
- Amazon devices: up to 65% off Echo Dot and Fire TV Cube (opens in new tab)
- Adidas: 30% off some sportswear and trainers (opens in new tab)
- Apple: save up to £150 on iPads and Apple Watches (opens in new tab)
- Back to school: backpacks and stationery from £1.50 (opens in new tab)
- Beauty: save on Rimmel, Revlon, Olay, and more top brands (opens in new tab)
- Coffee machines: starting at just £19 with up to 60% off (opens in new tab)
- Cheap Fire tablets: Amazon Fire tablets starting at £34.99 (opens in new tab)
- Dental: 57% off Oral-B and Philips electric toothbrushes (opens in new tab)
- Fashion: 40% off Vans, Hugo Boss, Wrangler, and other brands (opens in new tab)
- Fire TV Stick: lowest price yet on all models (opens in new tab)
- Groceries: £10 off your first three grocery shops (opens in new tab)
- Grooming & hair care: 60% off Philips, Remmington shavers & straighteners (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: Sony and Bose headphones at lowest-ever prices (opens in new tab)
- Kindle: 25% off Kindle ereader bundles (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: 15% off Microsoft, Huawei, Acer, and Asus laptops (opens in new tab)
- Phones: Google Pixel 6 lowest ever price, OnePlus, Motorola (opens in new tab)
- PS5: Dualsense deals, plus savings on leading games (opens in new tab)
- Security: £180 off Ring Home Security bundles (opens in new tab)
- Smart home: £144 off Ring and Echo bundles (opens in new tab)
- Smartwatch: up to 50% off Garmin watches and trackers (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: 41% off Samsung, Lenovo, and Huawei tablets (opens in new tab)
- Tools: 49% off some Bosch tools and garden items (opens in new tab)
- TVs: 4K TVs starting at just £199 with half-price deals (opens in new tab)
- Vacuums: 35% off Shark cordless vacs (opens in new tab)
- Xbox: Xbox Series X in stock for £449 (opens in new tab)
With a Master’s Degree in journalism from Cardiff University, Matt started his digital journalism career at Men’s Health and stayed on for over two years, where he earned his stripes in health and fitness reporting. Since then, his byline has appeared in a wide variety of publications and sites including Runner’s World, Women’s Health, Men’s Fitness, LiveScience and Fit&Well on everything from exercise, to nutrition, to mental health, alongside covering extreme sports for Red Bull.
Stretching is Matt’s top fitness tip. He originally discovered exercise through martial arts, holding a black belt in Karate, and trained for many years in kickboxing. During COVID he also fell in love with yoga, as it combined martial-arts style stretching with a bit of personal space.
When he’s not training or writing about health and fitness, he can be found reading doorstop-thick fantasy books with lots of fictional maps in them.