WarFrame ‘Plains of Eidolon’ will be coming to consoles soon. Developers of the game released a teaser today announcing the release of this title on consoles and PC. This 45-second teaser showcases some of the gameplay of this title and at last, announced the coming of this game on consoles and pc. However, they didn’t mention the exact date of the arrival of this game.
WarFrame “Plains of Eidolon” is a fast action PvE shooter in a sci-fi world. WarFrame is an MMO-Lite title which makes you to form your own squad and fight together with the enemies in a terrible environment. Throughout the combat, the power of your weapon will be increased to fight continuously with your enemies.
This game will be available for free via Steam, so anyone can download this game for free on their consoles or PC. Here is the complete patch notes of the game which gives detailed information regarding the features of this game.
Digital Extremes has renewed its commitment to Warframe‘s breakthrough open-world Landscape, Plains of Eidolon, with a full graphical overhaul available today on Steam PC.
Retrofit with the graphics technology created for last fall’s Landscape Fortuna, Plains of Eidolon Remaster delivers dynamic lighting, textures and atmosphere, resurfaced terrain for better K-Drive Hoverboard action, and introduces conservation and a new Grineer menace, the wily Tusk Thumpers.
The graphical overhaul will enhance every visual aspect of Plains of Eidolon Remaster. Warframe‘s open world will see advanced lightning techniques that bring brilliant lighting and shadow changes to the day-night cycle, sending god rays through more detailed trees, bush and fog, and will add crisp new texture details to the foliage and earthen landscape.
New terrain also provides more gameplay! For the K-Drive, players will experience new terrain to jump off and grind on, and they should keep an eye out for the new Tusk Thumper enemies, three different pneumatic ground-pounders that smash anything in their way as they crawl and leap across the Plains. Tenno can now earn a new badge for hunting and conserving three new animals on the Plains — previously only available on Fortuna — and special Floofs with which to decorate their Orbiters.
Plains of Eidolon Remaster is available to download on PC (Steam) for free today, and on consoles soon.
Digital Extremes’ Plains of Eidolon Open Zone design proposes a vast new Landscape packed with exploratory daytime activities and towering night-time battles unlike anything Warframe players have seen before.
In Plains of Eidolon, players will discover a brand new experience vastly different from the maze-like tilesets they’ve known. For the first time in Warframe, players will see exquisitely lit vistas with an ongoing day/night cycle that creates an alluring continual emotional experience of dawn, day, dusk, and night. In the day-time, Tenno (players’ in-game name) will have the freedom to seek missions from colorful vendors in the makeshift colony of Cetus, including as many as 50 other players with which to socialize. Players will cajole and converse with an eclectic collection of vendors like mining experts, fish mongers, beast masters, mask makers, and weapon smiths, the latter of which enables players to create a series of modular weapons, customized to their tastes like never before.
Outside of town, solo or in squads of up to four, players can freely explore the Plains. Filled with stunning lush hillsides, busy lakes and rivers inhabited by schools of underwater creatures, and hidden cave systems, Tenno can entertain themselves with mini-games such as spearfishing and mining to gather resources, or engage in heroic land and air battles — using the reworked Sky Archwing — against an ever-belligerent Grineer presence.
Best of all, daytime activities are available to all players of any experience level! But once night falls, enemies scatter and hide as the plains are haunted by mammoth Sentients. Summoned by a mysterious force, the towering Spectral Sentients known as Eidolon ascend from the waters and threaten all living things in their paths. What do they search for every night? What will it take for your team to defeat them?
Key features in Plains of Eidolon include:
- Debut of the Deadly Warrior: Witness the introduction of the 34th Warframe, Gara, who manipulates glass to fracture the resolve of her enemies. Gara’s unique Abilities comprise Shattered Lash, which thrusts forward a deadly glass blade, or performs a 180-degree sweep, damaging anyone in its path; Splinter Storm, which surrounds her target with swirling shards of glass; Spectrorage, which creates a ring of mirrors around a target area, and Mass Vitrify: an Ability that expands a ring of molten glass slowly crystallizing enemies who enter.
- New Weapons: Gara wields a new arsenal of powerful weapons, including:
- Astilla: The deadly Astilla shoots slugs that explode on impact, dispersing lethal glass shards in all directions
- Volnus: The heavy Volnus deals a large amount of damage and can beat enemies to a pulp, providing you have the strength to wield it
- Fusilai: The stealthy glass shurikens pierce through flesh and armor, taking down enemies unheard
- New Reinforcements:
- Argonak: Pick off targets by highlighting distant enemies using this Grineer rifle’s advanced laser sighting system. Deadly in both single fire and automatic modes
- Krohkur: This hooked blade rewards critical hits to those skilled enough to strike with finesse
- Dual Krohkur: Battlefield butchery becomes all too easy with a Korhkur blade in each hand
- Fashionista: Indulge your Fashion Frame sensibilities with the Virago Helmet and Gara’s new signature Hyalus Syandana. All of Gara’s components can currently be found in-game while her Blueprint will arrive in a Quest later this month
- Focus 2.0: Experience the reintroduction of the Operator-Warrior Focus Rework 2.0. This new system changes the Skill Tree to be more combat-focused, enabling you to equip your Operator with distinct Weapons and Armor found deep in the Caves of the Plains
- And More!
- Players can acquire the Mag Deluxe Skin, Deluxe Tonfa, and Deluxe Syandana or purchase them in the in-game market
- Resource collecting and, new to Plains of Eidolon, ‘Stone Fish’ Collecting
- Collect new ship decorations and a new Grineer weapon
- New Mods and Stances
For the latest tech news and updates, Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.