Wordle 576 HINTS for January 16 – Struggling with Wordle today? Clues to help find answer | Gaming | Entertainment
Wordle 576 is live for the duration of January 16, so you’d better hurry if you want to solve the answer and keep that crucial winning streak alive. Wordle 576 is a tough one, which is why Express Online is back with a brand new selection of clues. Now, while you could cheat and use this foolproof Wordle strategy to guarantee victory, the spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page will boost your chances, and without robbing you of the satisfaction of solving it for yourself. Good luck!
The perfect game to play on the morning commute or during lunch, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 576 on January 16…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 576 hints and clues for January 16…
1. Wordle 576 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 576 contains one vowel.
3. A dress.