Xiaomi has launched the new Mi Service Order Status feature to track repair status of their products online. The company’s official website Mi.com will let Xiaomi users to track device’s repair status online in what the company calls in “real-time.”
The news was announced on Tuesday by Manu Kumar Jain, Global VP, Xiaomi, and Managing Director Xiaomi India via Twitter: “Mi Fans! Happy to introduce the all-new Mi Service Order Status feature on Mi.com”
With the new service rollout, users in India will be able to directly check the status of the repair online with no need to call the service centre.
Here is how you can track your device using service order status in three steps:
- Enter your contact/order/service/IMEI/Sn No.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’. You will get the status of your service order along with the details of your device.
The service order status will be displayed in any of the following terms
- Under inspection – Your device is being checked.
- Work in progress – Your device is getting repaired.
- Ready for delivery – Your device is repaired and is ready to be delivered.
- Delivered – You have accepted the delivery of your device.
- Cancelled – Your service order is cancelled.
For the latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this news with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more interesting updates for you.