YouTube Vanced APK Download [NONROOT]
Hey Guys, today in this post I’ll tell you How to Download YouTube Vanced APK on your Android device. In case, If you haven’t heard this name before, let me tell you that YouTube Vanced APK is the first modified version of the original YouTube app. This application brings some additional features with the original YouTube app contents. Some of its additional features include Ad Blocking, Background Playback and many more which we will discuss further in this article.
YouTube Vanced APK was earlier known as iYTBP (injected YouTube Background Playback) which was formerly developed by Master_T, who is a senior contributor on XDA Developers. However, after some time, he discontinued working on this project. After his discontinuation, a team of developers including @Razerman @ZaneZam @Laura Almeida and @KevinX8 continued working on this project and renamed it as YouTube Vanced.
YouTube Vanced APK is a complete package with some additional features which have been combined with the features of the Original YouTube App. So, you get a complete package with amazing features which let you stream your videos on YoutTube in an advanced and easier way.
Features of YouTube Vanced APK
As I said earlier, YouTube Vanced APK is a modified version of the original YouTube application so you’ll get somehow the same interface as you get in the original YouTube app. However, when you’ll be operating YouTube Vanced APK, then you’ll observe some additional features which are included in this package. Here are some additional features which you’ll get in this YouTube Vanced APK.
- Block all ads which can be toggled from the Setting.
- Background Playback
- Override Maximal Resolution
- Different Theme options including Black, White, and Dark.
- The Picture in Picture mode (Oreo only)
- Preferred Speed and Resolution
- Auto Repeat Feature
So, these are some additional features which you’ll get in the YouTube Vanced APK.
How to Download and Install YouTube Vanced APK
Since YouTube Vanced APK is a modified version of the original YouTube app, you’ll not find this application on Google PlayStore. So, I’ll guide you with some steps through which you can download and install YouTube Vanced APK in your Android Device.
Step 1: Download the YouTube Vanced APK from the link given below.
“In case, If you are installing your first app from a platform other than PlayStore then go to your Setting>>Security>>Enable Unknown Sources to install this app successfully.”
Step 2: Now move to your Download Section of your Browser or File Manager and find the YouTube Vanced APK and click on it to Install.
Step 3: Now go through the Installation Wizard and click on Install option to Install this app in your device.
Step 4: Wait for a few seconds to complete installation and then click on Done to complete the installation procedure.
Step 5: Now open the app and Enjoy billions of Ad-free videos.
Note: Since this package is for Non-Rooted Phones, you have to install an additional application called MicroG which lets you sign in your Google Account on YouTube. However, if you don’t want to sign in your account, then skip this step as you can use YouTube to some extent without any Google account. Meanwhile, Here is the link below through which you can install the MicroG app.
In this way, you can download and install YouTube Vanced APK on your device and can enjoy billions of Ad-free videos.
Hopefully, you have downloaded and Installed YouTube Vanced APK on your Android Device. Now, you can stream billions of videos online without any advertisements and can also enjoy some additional features of this app. I hope this article helps you. In case, if you have any doubt or question you can ask us in the comment section.
1. TechoCodex does not encourage downloading apps from Third-Party sites as they may harm your device or might give hackers to access your device. So proceed on your own risk.
2. This service is neither developed nor run by us, this whole article is based on reviews and reports from other users.
3. Using this app might be illegal in your region, so use it at your own risk, TechnoCodex is not responsible for any future risks and strongly discourage you to use this service.
4. This article is for information purpose only and does not encourage users to violates any copyrights of the content. However, it is based on the pieces of information which are already present on many websites.
5. This article doesn’t encourage any paid promotions, it is only a piece of information which has been published on user demand.
For the latest tech news and updates Install TechnoCodex App and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.