GBWhatsApp Apk Download | Latest Version 2019 (v6.88)
Do you want to download GBWhatsApp APK on your Android device but do not know how to? Well, if yes, then you have come to the correct place. In this blog, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide for downloading GBWhatsApp.
Now, before proceeding to the steps, let’s learn more about GBWhatsApp, its uses and features in order to get a clearer picture of the app. Let’s get started!
- 1 GBWhatsApp: What is it?
- 2 Steps for downloading and installing GBWhatsApp APK
GBWhatsApp: What is it?
To put it plainly, GBWhatsApp APK is a modified variant of the popular messaging app – WhatsApp. The distinction between GBWhatsApp and the regular officially launched Whatsapp version lies in the features.
GBWhatsApp is loaded with a number of amazing features that are absent in the regular WhatsApp version. For instance, when you use the GBWhatsApp application, you can hide the last seen status, blue read tickmarks, and online status.
Note: If you have the OMAR, Atnfas Hoak or the original GBmods version, then nothing has been head of these versions in a while. New variants of GBWhatsApp have not been rolling out for several weeks. The best alternative is FouAdMods variant, and it is performing well at present. The tests have concluded it to be steady and secure.
Also, you can install the app on unrooted Android phones and tablets. You can also run this app simultaneously with the official WhatsApp application.
Now that we have wrapped up the description of GBWhatsApp, we will proceed with the steps of downloading and installing it. The procedure is quite straightforward and simple.
Prior to downloading the GB WhatsApp APK, you need to ensure that your Android device allows you to install apps from outside sources. Wondering how to check that? Well, this option is, by default, activated on a majority of devices. However, before you install an application for the first time, follow these stepwise guidelines to check whether the feature is activated or not:
- To begin with, unlock your device.
- Locate the Settings app and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the Security settings tab or option.
- Scroll down and navigate to Allow Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- Activate the feature.
- After toggling on the option, you will be able to install the GBWhatsApp APK on your device.
How to back up your existing WhatsApp chats?
If you are switching from the official WhatsApp version to GB WhatsApp, then it is essential to back up all the data. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Tap on the official WhatsApp app.
- Open its Settings.
- Tap on Chats.
- Select the Backup chats option.
- Now, a backup of all the conversations will be created.
How to uninstall official WhatsApp?
Now, some users may want to use only GB WhatsApp on their smartphones. If you are amongst them, then after backing up all the official WhatsApp data, here’s how you can uninstall it:
- Unlock your smartphone’s screen.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Apps.
- Scroll down and select Whatsapp.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- Do not select the option for clearing data.
Steps for downloading and installing GBWhatsApp APK
- Firstly, you need to download the GBWhatsApp APK installer on your device.
- Just hit the download button to fire up the process.
- Wait for the download to get over. The time taken for the download depends on the speed of the internet.
- When the file gets downloaded, tap it to start the installation.
- When the installation process commences, you need to press the Install option.
- Be patient and allow the GBWhatsApp APK to get installed on your device.
- When the installation of GBWhatsApp APK is complete and successful, you will receive a
- Select the Open option.
- Alternatively, hit the app to launch it on the screen.
- Wait for the app to launch and then you can complete the verification.
|GBWhatsApp APK Version info|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
How to restore WhatsApp Chat Backup in GBWhatsApp?
- Launch the File Manager.
- Select the storage. You will be presented with two options: internal and external.
- Choose either of the options depending on where the WhatsApp file is saved.
- Locate the WhatsApp folder from the list.
- Tap on the WhatsApp folder and change its name to GBWhatsApp.
- When you have renamed the folder, tap on it.
- Locate the folder called Media.
- Tap on it.
- Now, a number of folders starting with the word WhatsApp will be present.
- Carefully change names of each folder, to start with the suffix GB.
- For example, change the folder WhatsApp Video to GBWhatsApp Video.
- Close the File Storage app when you are done renaming all the sub-folders.
- Open the GBWhatsApp app on your phone.
- Now, enter your phone number for the purpose of verification.
- Verify the number by entering the one time password sent over text.
- When asked if you wish to restore the chat backup, tap on the Restore button.
- The old chat backup will get restored.
- This process may take a while.
Best GBWhatsApp APK Features
- Automated Reply functionality that enabled users to respond to messages automatically.
- Brand-new Android Oreo Emoticons.
- It features the Do Not Disturb mode which allows users to detach the internet connection from the GB WhatsApp application.
- Enables users to embellish pictures and videos with effects before sharing them.
- Users can save the stories of other people.
- Enables users to share up to a hundred files simultaneously.
- Users can activate automatic media download feature for selected people and groups.
- Enables users to place calls on unsaved numbers.
- Users can hide their last seen status, blue and grey ticks.
Download GBWhatsApp APK Old Versions
For the latest tech news and updates follow TechnoCodex on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Also, if you like our efforts, consider sharing this story with your friends, this will encourage us to bring more exciting updates for you.