When it comes to the website building, there are many tools and platforms are available in the market. But when it comes to choosing a platform which gives you a spectacular eCommerce website along with the benefits of inbound marketing, only one name comes to mind and that is HubSpot. If you are not aware of HubSpot, check our webpage for more info. It offers you rang of tools for sales query tracking, customer details management, make easy for you to reply to customer queries and many more. You can post multiple attractive contents to your website which help to increase your website ranking and increase sales traffic coming to your website. If you want to hire your best certified custom HubSpot developer get from top HubSpot eCommerce development company because they can be your best partner and deliver what you need.
Now, the question is, how to use HubSpot for this? HubSpot CRM configuration is the solution to this problem. We have step down processes you need to follow to install HubSpot CRM:
- Connect with the sales team of HubSpot
- Install sales extension of HubSpot in your system and connect your email box with it
- Import all the data to this extension like your client details and other important information
- Create customization as per your requirement
- Create Email temples and per made deals
- Install filters as per your needs
- Configure your HubSpot CRM settings
- Add members of your team for easy use
Let us discuss briefly these steps to make things easy for you:
1. Connect with Sales Team of HubSpot: New version of HubSpot comes with complete CRM solution (it is already integrated). But if you are old HubSpot user, you need to connect with HubSpot sales team to get it installed and synced with your website. Once it gets done, you will have all system present which can deal with your vast customer data. You can also get in touch with some of the HubSpot certified developers and get this work done.
2. Sales Extension Installation: HubSpot plugin development is the next step to boost online traffic coming to your website. HubSpot offers you many features and in order to use them, it is important to install HubSpot Sales Extension to your inbox (HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in). This lets you send logged emails, track your customer emails, access visitor contact profiles, and let you use sales tools directly from your inbox.
3. Importing Your All Customer Data: Once you have installed CRM configured sales extension the next step is to import data like your customer contacts, deals, company information etc. But before starting this data importing process, please keep in mind following things:
- Before you start importing any data to HubSpot CRM, you need to decide how you want to associate your contacts and company details. To save time from this long process, just let HubSpot do it for you by using the automated association of companies. This setting import your data by looking into a client’s email address and the domain name of a company
- HubSpot create duplicate contacts using an email address, so ensure to check that
- HubSpot data importing process can duplicate companies using their domain address, so ensure to filter them up
As soon as you are done with this process of importing information, you will be able to get all the information in one place
4. Create Customization as Per Your Need: You all data like contacts, companies, and deals get stored in the “properties” section of HubSpot. Also, custom HubSpot developers can you to create the customization. The HubSpot CRM comes with many standard properties to let you start your business. But still, you will option to create many properties as per your business need. Just follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Properties
- Click on the tab – Contact properties, Company properties, or Deal properties
- Click on create properties
- Add Label – the name of your new property
- Select your field type
- Once it’s done, click on Create to finish it
- Create Customized Deals: Segregation/customization of deals help to track ongoing cases on which you are working in HubSpot CRM. This segregation called Stages in HubSpot CRM. These deals give you continues to top up of the open cases so that your sales do not forget anything and you can increase the conversion rate. You can edit your deals as per below steps:
- Go on Setting and then sales
- Click on deals
- Then scroll down and find Deal Pipelines and Stages
- Click on edit to make changes
- Click on +Add a deal stage to add new and then save it
- Install Filters: Filters help you to find things as per your need and when you needed. You can create filters within contacts, companies, deals and task objects section of your HubSpot CRM. You can do it by simply following the below steps:
- Click on Contacts
- On the left-hand side, click on the +Add filter
- Fix the properties and criteria the way you want to use this filter option. You can make it on the basis of State/Region, emails opened and all. This lets you find your targeted queries easily.
- You can add more filter by clicking on Add
- Configure HubSpot CRM Settings: Once you have done all of this, it is time for you to configure HubSpot CRM with your system. With the default setting, you can install CRM as admin to your web portal. You can do it as Go to – Settings-> Deals -> Click on Manage. In the manage box, click on boxes you wish to add and then click on save changes. Select Time Zone for better reporting and customer experience set your currency in CRM for business
Add Member of Your Sales Team: Go to Settings go to User & team and click on Create User to add your team members in this HubSpot CRM. Once your team members are added, they will receive a welcome email and they’ll be allowed to log in.