Team Deathmatch (TDM) is the latest addition to Bloodhunt, introduced with the new Summer Update. This long-awaited game mode lets players compete in 8 v 8 matches, and the first team to reach 50 kills wins. TDM is set in 5 different arenas from the Prague map, each one with loots and strategic points to attack. This mode is a valuable extra for both old and new players, as it allows everyone to master the game’s mechanics and become more familiar with archetypes, powers, and weapons.
How Team Deathmatch Works
Bloodhunt’s Team Deathmatch is a brand-new mode where two teams fight in an 8 v 8 battle, and the first squad to reach 50 eliminations wins. You also get a 10 minutes timer, so if neither team reaches the 50 kills threshold, the victory goes to the one with the most eliminations. As in the standard Battle Royale mode, you can choose the archetype you want to play with at the start of the match. However, you only get to fight in a specific portion of Prague’s map instead of having access to its whole. There are a total of 5 different arenas, each suitable for both chaotic close-range offensives and silent sniper attacks.
The most significant addition to this game mode is that you get unlimited respawns instead of being limited to just one or two lives per match. So you don’t need to worry too much about hiding from other players and finding the perfect spot to attack because you will get back to life every time you die. As you would expect, each death replenishes your opponents’ kills counter; keep that in mind even if you are playing just to learn how to master a specific archetype.
Moreover, you will start each TDM match with max resonances, so try to make the most advantage of that. You can find many weapons, ammo, and items as you move through the map, but your loot won’t last forever. You will start with a green assault rifle, pistol, and knife each time you die, so keep that in mind and try to preserve your weapons if you have good ones. You can play alone or with a friend to better coordinate your moves and assault the enemies together.
Bloodhunt Team Deathmatch Tips and Tricks
Team Deathmatch is not an easy mode to master, as you need to have a good aim and know each location well enough. As TDM features 5 different arenas from Prague’s map. We have gathered some valuable tips and tricks to help you get the most out of this new Bloodhunt game mode.
- Stick with your team: you have a higher chance of winning the fight if you attack the enemy with your team, and you can also communicate with them using voice or text chat.
- Use your unique powers: each archetype has its special abilities that can be used during the fight, either for attacking, stopping an enemy attack, healing your teammates, moving faster, and so on. Don’t forget about them, as they can save you countless times.
- Don’t rush into combat: even if you are a shooter veteran, remember to play with the team and don’t go alone against the enemies, as sooner or later, you will inevitably die.
- Remember to heal yourself: you can heal yourself and even wear armor during each TDM match, so don’t forget to do that when you find a sheltered spot.
- Take advantage of the high ground: you will benefit from a better view of your surroundings and spot any enemy more easily while moving on the rooftops.
If you just started playing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, you can also find our beginner’s guide to the game here.