Wordle 569 HINTS – Struggling with January 9 Wordle? Spoiler-free clues for answer | Gaming | Entertainment
Wordle has become a daily highlight for hundreds of thousands of people across the world. However, there are some fans who believe that ever since The New York Times purchased exclusive rights to the popular puzzle game, the daily Wordle teasers are getting harder. If you’re struggling to solve today’s Wordle for January 9, then Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to give you a head start. Just head to the bottom of the page for three clues for Wordle 569 on January 9. Good luck!
The perfect game to kick off your lunch break, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 569 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 9 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 569 hints and clues for January 9…
1. Wordle 569 starts with the letter P.
2. Wordle 569 contains two vowels and one of them appears twice.
3. Fairy with pointy ears and a type of haircut.